Leesport Veterinary Services
Providing Comprehensive Care for Pets in Dauberville & Mohrsville
At Leesport Animal Hospital, we understand that your pets are significant members of your families and the importance of ensuring that they remain healthy. We are a progressive animal hospital staffed by pet owners and lovers who are proud to offer a wide range of veterinary services. As an AAHA-accredited hospital, we are dedicated to upholding a standard of quality care regardless of the reason you and your pet are visiting us.
Medical & Non-Medical Care Options for Your Pet
Leesport Animal Hospital boasts state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to help us provide expert diagnoses, treatment, and preventative care for animals of all shapes and sizes. When you and your pet visit our hospital, it is our goal to provide a safe environment for you both. We love animals, and our mission is to provide compassionate care to keep your pet healthy from nose to tail.
Our services include:
- Food and prescription refills: We have a fully stocked on-site pharmacy that allows us to offer fast and convenient prescription food and medication refills. You can even order them from the comfort of your home by filling out a form which is then sent to your veterinarian for approval.
- Pharmacy: If your pet needs medication, it’s important to administer the first dose as quickly as possible so he or she can start to feel some relief. Our pharmacy allows us to fill prescriptions without requiring you to go elsewhere for them.
- Radiology: Sometimes physical exams are not enough, and your pet may need diagnostic imaging to help us identify fractures or injuries. We have a radiology department equipped with an in-house x-ray machine to help us get accurate diagnoses.
- Ultrasound: If your pet is pregnant or we need to assess his or her internal organs, we will use our state-of-the-art ultrasound machine.
- Surgery: Whether your furry friend needs routine surgery or a more intricate orthopedic or soft tissue procedure, the surgeons at Leesport Animal Hospital are highly trained and will get your pet back on his or her paws in no time.
- Behavioral consultation: If your pet is exhibiting bad behavior and you’re unsure how to properly get rid of the bad habits, our veterinarians and vet techs can help.
- Boarding and grooming: Keeping your pet clean is important to his or her overall health. We refer all of our patients to our neighboring boarding and grooming facility.
- Dentistry: Your pet’s oral health is a large contributor to his or her well-being. We offer dental cleaning services and can extract teeth if necessary.
- Vaccinations: The State of Pennsylvania requires that your pet receives certain vaccinations. We are more than happy to administer these.
- Wellness Examinations: Just like our doctors require us to get annual physical exams, your pets need them too! Our veterinarians will assess your pet’s health status during this time.
“It was truly a blessing to find a practice with such knowledgeable, compassionate, professional and kind doctors and staff.”- Adam & Betty Rubin
“The patience and communication are above and beyond and the care is incredible at a reasonable prices.”- Mike & Dolores Painter
“All the doctors, technicians, and office staff are efficient, patient, and compassionate.”- Larry & Carol Vogt